In the spirit of Halloween, lessons learned from a horror story. There are ways to defeat demons of the trip, the monsters in the basement, and the goblins outside. I would like to think it has made me stronger. (It definitely makes me more appreciative of literally everywhere else I have been to in my entire life.)
- Never check into Airbnb when one is on a schedule. It is not a hotel, there is no one on site to help.
- Spooky basements look worse at night.
- Having a police station/emergency room close by is not always good sign.
- Can never have enough pillows, useful for more than for sleeping.
- Rocky did lose that fight, so maybe to turn things around, should look at scenes of Rocky II for inspiration. (Or even Rocky III. Can’t go wrong with Mr. T.)
- When it rains, it pours. (Literally and figuratively.)
- Make sure to overpay the parking meter.
- New york is very close by. There are multiple ways to escape the horrors.
- Jodi with an I and US Airways are from Philadelphia, it all makes sense now.