I have been to New York many times and it’s never the same. That is why it is the city that never sleeps. It’s too busy evolving.
- Hidden gems behind christmas lights.
- The guy at Tazza who never smiles, can. (Nobody thought that was possible, but I made it happen.)
- A person can visit New York City a couple of times, and not see Times Square.
- A person can live in Brooklyn Heights and never visit Iron Chef Kitchen. (Shocking, but true.)
- Bleeker Street. Can’t go wrong. (Thanks John P)
- Liquid sugar or olive oil. Can’t always tell from the bottle.
- Still afraid of Bridges.
- It is possible to get out of Newark Airport and to the City in 30 minutes on a Saturday.
- One does not walk off all the extra calories, so don’t even try to justify dessert. (Or three.)